Its been quite a while since I have been doing bits and pieces of deliveries here and there, contributing to TestNG both via pull requests and also on the mailer list and the same with Selenium as well (although I must admit I dont have too many contributions on Selenium), I have always wanted to try and build something on my own that would be of some use to the Selenium community.
With that in mind, I set out to create SimpleSe Page Objects. You might be wondering, yet another page objects library ?? Come on.. give me a break..
Well, I can hear that. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that, because Page Objects as a concept has been implemented by many in many different ways.
When I tried solving page objects as a problem, I had basically two things in mind:
- It must support localization.
- It must be simple to use and shouldn’t require a lot of boiler plate code.
With that in mind, I built my very own SimepleSe-PageObjects.
What’s with the name you might wonder..
In English you would read this as Simple Se-lenium Page Objects.
I decided to sound a bit desi as well. So in Hindi you would just read this name as Simple sey page objects.
So take a look at SimpleSe Page Objects and let me know what you think of it.